Ten Years Ago:
I was 13... living in Kennewick WA at home with my Mom & Dad. Living up the life of a teenager and loving not having any resposibilities.
Five Things On My To-Do List Today:
1. Go to Enrichment Night
2. Tanning
3. Gym
4. Read Scriptures w/the roomies
5. Post this blog
Five Snacks I Enjoy:
1. Strawberries
2. Red & Pink Starbursts
3. Chips and salsa
4. Apples and cheese
5. Oreos and milk
If I suddenly became a billionaire...I would donate money to the Shriner’s Hospitals. As they helped me so much as a child. I would pay my Tithing! Go back to school. Buy a house and invest the rest. Oh and maybe travel.
Five Places I have lived:
1. Kennewick WA
2. Las Vegas
3. … I have only live 2 places
Five Jobs I have had:
1. Ruff’s Giant Burger
2. Promotional Model
3. Red Robin
4. Xyience
5. Solutions Recovery
5 Things You don't know about Me:
1. I am Naturally a blonde
2. I love to do peoples make-up
3. I am a Relief Society teacher
4. I'm a really picky eater
5. I love to play board games
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You finally posted something! Nice!
I love all those fun facts! We can't wait to see you!
I've been thinking about you today. I'm praying that TC will pull through. Hang in there.
Post a Comment