So I have been terrible at blogging latley so here is a little of what I have been up to!
PEACE! This was at FHE our ward went black light/glow in the dark mini golfing. I think it kept my attention for about 15 minutes then I remembered how bad I SUCK! So I decided to chat and take a few phhotos.
Nat was in our Group and really like this ALLIGATOR. She wrestled him to the ground was a lady huh!
Just a quick shot of us before Kyles next PUTT.
Kyles family loves to go out to eat so here we are at Outback! Kyle loves the blooming Onion there. I had the usual Chicken and he had LAMB! Yes LAMB poor cute little lamb:(
We went on a double date with one of Kyles best friends from back home. JOHN and his girlfriend which is adorable but I have no idea how to spell her name so we will just call her his ADORABLE GIRLFRIEND for now. We went bowling at the Red Rock. I tried to tell Kyle how bad I was but he kept saying it is just a game. I wonder what he was thinking when I bowled a 55! Yea baby:)

My Best Friend Tiffany keeps telling me to take as many pictures as I can so this is me trying my best.
This picture just makes me laugh! Dont you love his SWORD? We are at our favorite place BWW. I remember the first time we went and Kyle asked me what was good since it is one of my favorite places. And I was like well... I have only had one thing here. He was like WHAT! I thought this was one of your favorite places. (If you know me at all you know how picky I am when it comes to food)
Kyles family loves to go out to eat so here we are at Outback! Kyle loves the blooming Onion there. I had the usual Chicken and he had LAMB! Yes LAMB poor cute little lamb:(
We went on a double date with one of Kyles best friends from back home. JOHN and his girlfriend which is adorable but I have no idea how to spell her name so we will just call her his ADORABLE GIRLFRIEND for now. We went bowling at the Red Rock. I tried to tell Kyle how bad I was but he kept saying it is just a game. I wonder what he was thinking when I bowled a 55! Yea baby:)
Then in the same night a few minutes later I thought I heard Kyle say something about Orlando Magic because BWW has Big Screen TV's everywhere playing all the games. And I got all excited because I actually know that team exsists and he was like ummmmm... I said TCU. We both just laughed and we still joke about it.
MORE TO COME!!!
2 comments:
You two are so adorable together...i love it!
You to are so cute i can hardly handle it!!! love you!
Post a Comment