Sunday, May 3, 2009

MARCH 6TH ... THIS AMAZING MAN ASKED ME TO BE HIS WIFE AND I SAID YES!!!

HOW KYLE PROPOSED...
We were at his parent’s church’s Variety show and he did the HAKA (Mardi Culture dance/stomp) which he learned on his mission in New Zealand the dance words talk about how families can be together forever. And once he was done he said it was tradition to give a gift to a loved one after performing the HAKA (this isn’t really true but he said he had to have a way to get me on the stage). Well that was me, it was funny because I turned and looked at his nephew and then Kyle said “that would be you” pointing in my direction I pointed to my self and pretty sure my eye got really big. His mom was right behind me saying he is talking to you. Everyone turns around and is like “ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh”. When I stood up I almost passed out! I walked up to the stage where his dad was standing to place a chair so I could step up on to the stage and handed me roses. I was like “Kyle what is going on I do not like all these people staring at me” he giggled and then his dad walked over handed him a box He got down on one knee in his Lava Lava (man skirt) ha ha ha and asked me “will you marry me and spend all time in eternity with me?” I started bawling shook my head and said “yes” but nothing came out. I was in complete shock it was actually happening to me! Everyone was standing and cheering once he gave them the thumbs upJ there is the cutest lady in there Ward that is 97 yrs old and her talent that night was the piano, well after Kyle proposed she ran over to the piano and started playing Here Come the Bride (I didn’t know this until Kyle told me later that night I was in SHOCK). Then Kyle went to change and everyone was cleaning up and I was just sitting there until I realized I was the only one still sitting. MAN I WAS OUT OF IT! IN LA LA LAND! We have it all on video:)
WATCH IT!!!

MY GORGEOUS RING!!!








HERE ARE A FEW CUTE PICTURES FROM THE LAST COUPLE MONTHS.


YES I HAVE NEW LONG HAIR!





SMILE:)



RANDOM! BUT HEY HE LOVES ME:)






NITOSHA, KYLE (SOON TO BE HUSBAND) & KYLE'S SISTER KATIE




kYLE AND i AT HIS BROTHER RYAN'S WEDDING!







WELL HERE I AM GETTING MARRIED TO THE MAN OF MY DREAMS IN JUST ABOUT OHHHHH... 49 DAYS!


I COULDN'T BE HAPPIER;)


LOVE,

SOON TO BE MRS. KYLE ROBERTSON






3 comments:

The Martinez Family said...

How precious! I love hearing all about wedding proposals and seeing pictures. Each one is so unique. Congratulations! You will make an excellent Mrs. Robertson

Ashley O said...

I'm so happy for you hun!!!
I seriously got the chills when watching the video of Kyle doing the Haka. I was a folk dancer of course so I LOOOOOOVE culture. Oh and then I got a lil teary eyed lol I'm such a weeper. I blame my mom for that spiritual gift. ;)

YAAAAAAAAAAY!!! I miss your face!

Britni said...

okay, A-your ring is insane neat. B-That was the first proposal video apart from my own that i got teary eyed at. Kudos to Kyle :)