As you can see I was a Rockin' 80's Girl...
Ky was a bit more scary,as he was the lead singer from the band The Misfits. We walk in and there are kids everywhere....uhhhhh weird. I guess the good thing was all the kids warmed up to him after i told them he was nice and would give him hugs. Of course Kim, her Husband Corey & Aubrey we cracking up the whole time:) Aubrey's little girl loves Halloween and love the decorations but was still a little unsure about Ky. She wouldn't let go of Audrey (thigh crunch) and would look at Ky and sa "Scccaarryyy" in this little innocent soft voice smile and then hide her face. Priceless.
Then on Halloween we went out to the Valley and Carved pumpkins with Ky's family and handed out Toothbrushes. That was definatly a new tradition for me.
Ky, Connie and I went to Lynn's (the only grocery store in the valley) the night before Halloween to get pumpkins. It was all going great until one of the pumpkins got loose from MAMA Connie and started rolling. She is quick and tossed it back in the bin giggling :)
Well then of course me being me. I am trying to help my husband find the biggest pumpkin try and act tough. And there goes a pumpkin flying out of the bin and a man was walking into the store i turned around and was like... "oh sorry about my pumpkin." He smiled picked it up and handed it to me. I turn around to Mama Connie crossing her legs and laughing the hardest I have ever seen. To say the least it was an eventful night at Lynn's with the Robertson's.
Pops carved a Pirate...GRRRR
His Pirate was pretty tuff! Yet we were all inside and heard pops out on the back porch with his pumpkin, i think he was sawing something. The Robertsons use power tools to carve (YIKES this is Big Time). So he was out there for quite a while then he comes back and says "My Pirate fell down the stair and has a CRACK." ha ha ha
Mama Connie and i worked as a team I helped her carve the mouth on hers while she cleanded the GUTS out of mine.
This is my Girlie Skull.
COUNT....
Miss Katie carved this one while her and Ky would impersonate him.
SPONGEBOB! Kyle is such an artist, he had to freehad this as his pumpkin was to big for the template. I am proud to be his wife:)
1 comment:
nice costumes! i luv them and i love all the pumpkins!
Post a Comment