Kim and I snuck out of the office around noon and headed up to Cedar. When we arrived Trent had made plans for him to go shooting. Yes it is TRUE I shot a gun for the First time. Scary I know. So the 3 of us loaded up in the Jeep and headed out in to the wilderness for a fun filled afternoon of shooting
We arrived to the Prime location and Trent realized he only had 2 pairs
Sorry to tell you but there are no pictures of me with the GUN. But you know what that means! We much have another adventure and training lesson on using FIREARMS.
Kim thought it was PRICELESS that I had a clip in each pocket (trying to be HARDCORE) and still be girlie with the pink lip gloss. After us girls shoot Trent had to show us grils how it was really done. Even though Kim beat him in a target shooting contest.
After shooting we headed to dinner at NINJA (Trent’s Work) we were so hungry I think we ordered one of everything. I mean look at this Feast…
The fun didn’t stop there, we have a little tradition I think. Trent loves fish so we headed to Wal-Mart to pick out some new friends. He decided on 2 Leopard fish and 1 Molly. So I thought I would snap a few pictures oh him fishing around for the Blackest of Black
Just a few of the cute pictures that were taken by our AMAZING Photographer Kimberly Miller.
Getting ready to shoot the SWETT 22mm.
I had such a Terrific time with the Stephenson family. They always make me feel right at home.
2 comments:
Awe, more wonderful memories!!! I love the "Two clips and a lip gloss" picture.
haha girl your crazy!! i love the pic with the lip gloss and the bullets!! SO YOU!!!! hope everything is ok!! if you need anything give me a call!! :) ps: it was soo good to see you in utah
Post a Comment