I still can't believe your gone. I still feel so numb to all around me. TC I love you to the moon and back. I will miss how much you loved my brownies and how you loved to tease me about my boys. I know we will met again see you then my friend! If you knew this strapping young man you know how incredible he was if you didn't know him i hapoe you meet him some day in heaven. He will be dearly missed by his family and friends. Always remeber to tell the ones you LOVE, you LOVE them as you never know what tomorrow will bring!
I will write more once this all sets in...
6 comments:
He will be missed so much! Knowing that we will be able to see him again and that he is so happy finally being able to serve a mission is the greatest feeling. We miss and love you TC!
what a sweet post. I know that he's watching over you right now and is touched at all the love that is going out to him.
What a wonderful picture of you two. I am so glad you got to know him and have such a strong friendship. And what a blessing to know those friendships will last forever!!!
He will defiently be missed!! he was loved by so many people..at least we know he is in a better place! :) i love you girl!!
Time for an update love! XOXO
Oh Nitosha...have you forgot about your blogging responsibilities? We miss hearing about your life! Give us a call!
ACR
Post a Comment