1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I remember that car ride down to CA for the UFC fight. We had such a good conversation about the gospel and felt such a wonderful spirit. I'll never forget your sincere interest in our discussion.
Awe... so many memories at our own little piece of hell I like to call SRI... good thing we have each other to keep entertained!... but let's remember the GOOD times... I will never forget the longest search for a grocery store I'll ever experience! Even with a nav system, we are HORRIBLE navigators! Also, the time you caught a shrimp in your mouth! HAHA! AND the night you learned about my required dosage of hand sanitizer and you slept next to my brother all night! wink wink : )
I love ya to bits and pieces!
Oh Shoot! I almost forgot! The day we discovered our addiction to black _ _ _ _ _ !!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA
you coming over to our house to hang out with the family! (your family to) :) there was never a dull moment we always had a blast together!! i miss those days!!! we need to have a girls night! hope everythign is good! love ya!
Okay. This is going to be a novel. I don't even know where to begin. I guess it started back at the first game night we ever met each other. It then led to cali trips, screaming to celine dion, dancing on the I-15 to make it rain, ben and jerry's in LA at 2 a.m., thanksgiving dinner, dance parties, game nights, almost peeing our pants at grandma's house in LA and running into the elevator, our favorite cali restaurant (its our secret) and starving ALL day just to eat a million bread sticks and our pasta! Church cd's and blasting them on the way to church, holiday packages, spin classes...first time remember my feet flinging out and my butt bouncing up and down, kick boxing class with our friend with long hair that would never put it up in a pony tail and fling all his sweat on us. There are so many, I would be here all night. I will create a whole list and e-mail them to you. Love you lots and miss you already!
hahahahahaha i remember that night!!! THAT WAS SOO FUN! we need to have another one!
"I will hang up her Face!"
Meeting you at our dual ward activity with Parker,then going to the Strip to hang out. that was an awesome night.
Post a Comment