So this summer I have 10 weddings! I have already been to 4 so I am almost half way though the craziness!
But this blog really isnt about that is is about the most beautiful bride so far this summer Miss Destiny Rowe now Mrs. Pittsenbarger!
She is my Best Friends little sister which i adore. I couldnt even imagine my life without the Rowe family. They are one of those families that no matter who you are when you walk in o their home you feel so welcome at home that very moment.
Here are so pictures from the wedding.

Mr. & Mrs. Chase Pittsenbarger
Just the Girls!
Father Daughter Dance
CAKE?
What would a wedding be without good company? So here are a few pics of us girlies:)
The Beautiful couple are now in Mexico enjoying the newly wed life!
I Wish them all the Happiness in the world and that they might live happily ever after.
4 comments:
CUTE CUTE CUTE! I loved their colors!
Tosh...you are so sweet. We love having you apart of our family. We couldnt imagine you not in it. When Destiny see this she is going to be so happy. You are amazing and we love you so very much. Miss YOU XOXO
aw thanks nitosha!!!! im so glad you came!!!!! it was so good seeing you! ps..i love you hair color that way! and yes tiff was right when i saw this it seriously made my day! :) thanks for everyhing i love you!!
Ah.. you are so sweet!! We are so glad you are part of us!!! You brighten my day!! Love ya girl
Post a Comment