Confrence weekend was amazing as always. But this year it was extra special because the group above was blessed to sit in the 15th row!!! Thanks to Tyler Thompson! His aunt is the 2nd counselor in the General Relief Society. We were so close you could see the Prophets facial expressions! It was days like these that make me so greatful that my friends cared enough about me 2 years ago to bring the light of the Gospel into my life.
Look at this BEAUTIFUL couple! My best friend Tiffany and her AMAZING husband Alec. I will have to admitt i was sad Tiff was getting married but then I met Alec and i was over joyed that my BF was marrying such a fun and loving guy.
All of us ladies in the Conference Center! This huge building seats 21,000 people pretty incredible that we were able to be there on this SPECIAL WEEKEND!
ROCKBAND... WHAT... HUH?
So.... we played alittle ROCKBAND inbetween sessions!
If you have ever played Rockband with me you will already know i am not the greatest! But playing with this group was Priceless! Alec was on the Drums, Nitosha was on the Guitar and Natalee was the lead Singer.
At one point yes i sang. I tried to tell them i sucked but they insisted so i sang ROXANNE. It was horrible...and then they teased me the rest of the weekend.
YOU JUST REMEMBER TIFF I HAVE YOU BELTING OUT CELINE IN THE CAR!
The weekend ended way to quickly:(
Thanks Tiff and Alec for being such wonderful hosts as always! LOVE YOU MUCHO
2 comments:
ok I love the pic of you with the guitar!! YOU ARE A HOTTIE!!!
Do you know I've never been to conference? And I grew up in Utah.My Dad always said we had more opportunities to see the G.A's and people travel from all over the world to see them, so I'm a little jealous! I love your cute blog, I'm so excited to stalk it more. Ur the best Nitosha!!!!!
Post a Comment