Monday, October 6, 2008

Tagged...8

Tagged...8
8 TV Shows I Like to watch:

Hills
Grey's
Next Top Model
The Office
*** Dont watch much TV

8 Restaurants I like to eat at:

Stone Fire
Rasin Caines
Claim Jumper
Olive Gardern (But only if it iswith Tiff)
Pasta Mia
Mediterranean Cafe
Paradise Bakery




8 Things that happened today:

I was touched by the spirit of Conference
Had a Yummy Breakfeast
Watched Conference
Hungout with Tiff & Alec
Drove 6 hours home to Vegas with Natalee
I chatted with Mama Rowe and Destiny
Watched JD Model show with Tiff & Alec
Texted a cute boy... :)

8 Things I am looking forward to:

Meeting MR. RIGHT
Seeing my family at Christmas
Learning more about the Gospel
Being a MOM someday
Owning a house of my own
Going on my Cruise
My future
Boarding this winter


8 Things on my wish list:

More New Jeans
To learn another language
Tiffany taking my family pictures
Traveling
To learn an insturment
My family will except the Gospel
To live in SLC
Take a Photography class (Tiffany has inspired me)


8 People to tag:

Aubrey Stewart
Kim Miller
Brittney Dye
Cami Dye
Chauntelle
Jill

I need more people on my BLOG:(

1 comment:

Chase + Destiny said...

i love that we got to ichat only if it was for like 2 seconds! :) love ya!