Better late than never right:) I have been so wrapped up in being a new wifey I have negelected our Blog. I still dont know how to make it all cute but hey this is a start.
This post I can only express my gratitude to MY BEST FRIEND MRS. TIFFANY RUNYON! If it weren't for her my wedding would not have been all I wanted. Not only was she my Maid of Honor but also my photographer, my best friend and like a sister through everything. I will be forever in debt to her for all she has done for me these past 3 year and especially this last year!!!
TIFFY I always new you could make it RAIN! Thanks girl!

a quick shot pretending I was a rock star...ok not a rock star but maybe I was thinking more along the lines of Taylor Swift or Carrie Underwood:)

I just love this one not sure why...wait I love them all!

Beautiful shot of our rings and artsy with the guitar.

His 2 loves!

Love it! He is truly talented and I am truly blessed.

Inside of the Capital Building in SLC. Breath taking!

just me...

I love how TifF catches even the smallest details

Winery where we took pictures in SLC. Kyle kept chasong the bunnies...silly boy.

isn't he so HANDSOME!

Precious

fairytale

one of my favorites! But my booty looks HUGE! HA HA HA
Again to all that put their time, effort, love and talent into our wedding none of it went unoticed!
Love,
The Robertsons
No comments:
Post a Comment