I have said time and time again "I am so blessed to have such amazing people in my life". Well Kyle and i were given 2 photographers for a wedding gift! I was speechless! I still am and we have been married 2 months. Thank you RUNYON FAMILY! (Maid of Honor's In-Laws)
This post began to get to large so there will be a few more wedding pictures later as well as our Honeymoon, Footloose & Random happenings:)
1 of my new sisters Heather
our parents
Mom R and Poppa R
Family and Friends!
Sweet little Kate!
Dip it low;)
toss...
oh she was so happy and this face will forever be with me.
no...no...no... smashing
dance...dance...dance
Grandma's got moves
laughter
look at our faces! We were born to be sisters;)
tears of joy...bitter sweet! He promised I will always be his baby girl!
our first dance as HUSBAND and WIFE!
Sherwood Family! Love you and miss you!
expression=everything
isn't she just darling?
he loves planes!
he was so concerned about his new cousin aka BEST FRIEND KATE!
BEAUTY!
PURE
The wind in our hair!
possibly my favorite!
peek-a-boo
lots and lots of kisses:)
lookin good boys
diffrent and fun
Pure SASS!
the REAL Tosh & Tiff
friends with a bond forever!
STUDS!
Action SHOT!
our stunning Bridatl party
Mommy & Daddy with the new Hubby!
My brothers... Budd (w/glasses) & Kevin. And yes Kevin is younger and about a foot and a half taller than me. I had 4 1/2 inch heels on:)
Another new Sister! I am so blessed.
Landen lookin SHARP! (My nephew)
Sister! Well she married my brother 2 years ago so we became sisters then. Is she beautiful...he is a lucky guy!I didnt get an ind. picture with Marisol! She is the sweetest, most deticated, most wonderful, dearest friend I could have asked to be one of my new sisters! If you were at our wedding and you saw our AMAZING Sign In book she designed it. She is a very talented lady:) Love ya!


sfp.jpg)
sfp.jpg)
1 comment:
Natasha- I love all your pictures! You were such a beautiful bride!! We need to get together sometime since you just live around the corner from us.
Post a Comment