OK…OK…OK…
I haven’t posted in an extremely long time! So sorry!
Monday night for Family Home Evening we had out 2nd Annual Centennial Hills YSA Ward Rodeo! It was a blast. I don’t think half of the ward had ever been that close to a horse. But for me it was all too natural as I grew up in the country and had may of my own horses I rodeo. Those sure were the days… nothing to be scared of mom and dad were always right there!
I haven’t posted in an extremely long time! So sorry!
Monday night for Family Home Evening we had out 2nd Annual Centennial Hills YSA Ward Rodeo! It was a blast. I don’t think half of the ward had ever been that close to a horse. But for me it was all too natural as I grew up in the country and had may of my own horses I rodeo. Those sure were the days… nothing to be scared of mom and dad were always right there!
Joshie and Natalee were Saddlin' up there horse!!!

PRICELESS!
Mindy is a Natural with anything to do with the outdoors.
I
N
D
Y
All of us Chillin 'waiting for the Rodeo

Look at this HOTT Cowboy! His name is Joshie!

YEEEHHHHHAAAAWWWWW...
Courtney & Natalee being there super cute selves! I love these to girls!

Courtney has all the best idea that is just one of the reasons we love her so much! And Natalee is the creative one that is only one of her Amazing qualities.
The Roomies first Picture!

Most of the Gang after a Night of Wranglers and Cowboy hats!




5 comments:
FINALLY an update...im so proud of you. Keep them coming...please. HOW CUTE! What a fun idea. You all look super HOT. I love and miss you so so much. Can't wait to see your beauitful face this weekend. XOXO
yay! you updated!!! that looked like so much fun! im kinda jealous haha! hope everythign is good with you! See you this weekend my lvoe!
Super cute! I love when you post! : )
I didn't even know you were a cowgirl at heart!!
I am glad to see you guys had so much fun!
cute pictures. I didnt know you were such a cow girl. Mark's grandpa owned a horse ranch here for a while, his whole family is really into horses.
Post a Comment